National Cadet Corps is the premier youth organisation of the country. NCC organisation established under National Cadet Corps Act.1948. NCC organisation has grown considerably during its existence over a period of six decades but in our college NCC unit incorporated in1969. Our NCC unit has 106 authorized strength of cadets.
What NCC gives You…
- Opportunity for Personality Development.
- Incentives to achieve academic excellence.
- Opportunity to participate in adventure activity.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.
- No military service liability
- 1st week of July: Admission notice display on board
- Primary selection issuing primary selection forms
- Final selection as per specified norms considering (a) Height- 167cm (b) Weight- 50kg (c) Physical fitness
- After final selection, medical examination is conducted with the help of Cottage Hospital, Sangamner and Naturopathy Centre of the College.
Enrollment form is sent along with following subscription
(a) Regimental fund Rs. 4/Cadet and Rs. 25 /ANO.
(b) Flag Day Contribution Rs. 2 /cadet/ANO.
(c) GIS subscription Rs.10 per first year cadet.
These contributions are collected from student and Deposited in NCC account.