Commerce BBA (CA) - formerly BCA
The department of BBA (CA) formerly known as BCA was established in the year 2008.
Special Features of the Department
- Use of Latest Computer technologies
- Use ICT tool for Teaching
- Research awareness.
- Placement opportunity.
- Soft Skill Development Program.
- Bridge Course.
- Organizing Workshop and Seminars.
- Management Festival.
Well established Infrastructure
- Internet Facility
- Invites persons from industries for guest lectures and Workshopsorganizes Educational tour/Industrial visit
- Gudiance on the career opportunities in the field
- To groom Computer Professionals who can be directly employed.
- To produce employable IT workforce, that will have sound knowledge of IT and business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- To develop skilled manpower in the various areas of information technology like: Data base management, Software Development, Computer-Languages, Software engineering, Web based applications etc.
- To familiarize students to technologies & IT languages, so the business problems could be addressed.
- To develop competent technical writing skills so as to enable the graduate to communicate business ideas to senior management and general public.
- To identify and sharpen their IT/ programming skills
- To make the students competent to pursue higher studies like MCA, M.B.A, M. Sc. (IT), etc.
Our graduates will have
- The necessary technical, scientific as well as basic managerial and financial procedures to analyze and solve real world problems within their work domain
- Clarity on both conceptual and application oriented skills in commerce, Finance & Accounting and IT Applications in Business context.
- Improved communication and business management skills, especially in providing tech support.
- Awareness on ethics, values, sustainability and creativity aspects.
- The ability and the mindset to continuously update and innovate.
Awards & Recognitions
- Mr.Rasane Shreyash Mahesh and Mr. Kolhe Akash Rajesh(TYBBA(CA)) - Gold Medal in Student Research Scheme Project in Sangamner College Sangamner year (2019-20)
- Pathan Fouziya Jalil Khan(TYBBA(CA)) - "Best Student of the year" Awards – (2019-20)
Courses run by the department
||FY BBA (CA)
||SY BBA (CA)
||TY BBA (CA)
||PPA - Principles & Programming Algorithms