The department was established with the Moto to provide the professional skill based education to the students from the vicinity of the ahemadnagar district. The Bachelor of Vocational in Software Development (B. Voc. (SD) course was introduced in the year 2013-14 under national skill development scheme of central government under the guideline given by UGC. It is a self financed department with rich infrastructure and facilities.
- To exhibits proficiency in problem solving techniques by using computer.
- To develop necessary knowledge and skills to archive professional and entrepreneurship goals.
- To inculcate professional development for recent and upcoming technologies.
- To develop Skills in rural youth for software development and prepare them with technical abilities in software development.
- To enable student for graduate training in software development areas.
- To make students capable for ready to work in Software industries.
Courses run by the department
||B. Voc (SD)